Department Forms

Forms for New Students and Scholars

Incoming International Students seeking F-1 Status

2024 - 2025 I-20 Application

CCNY International Student Transfer Release Form



Incoming Scholars seeking J-1 Status 

DS-2019 Request Form

Scholars who are coming in on the Intern Category must fill out the DS - 7002



Reduced Course Load 

Each international student must register full-time (12 credits Undergraduate, 9 credits Graduate, 7 credits Doctoral) every semester. Before registering or dropping below a full course load, an international student must receive authorization from a Designated School Official (DSO). During the course of a student's studies he/she is allowed to use one Academic RCL and two Medical RCL's . In addition to the three RCL's a student may use during his/her studies, in the student's final semester, he/she is allowed to register below full-time, only if the student will complete his/her studies in that semester. In these cases, a student must complete an RCL for completion of studies.

Reduced Course Load (RCL) Request Form


Employment Forms

On Campus Employment Form

CPT Application

OPT Advisor Recommendation Form

STEM OPT Application Instructions

Form I-983


Travel Signature

If you plan on traveling, and are unable to visit our office, please fill out the below form and email the completed document back to us at: . If you have not received a travel signature on your I-20, authorizing you to travel, you will still need to visit our office or contact us at 212-650-8107.

Travel Signature Request Form



Last Updated: 04/15/2024 11:41