Update Your Address

IMPORTANT: Current regulations require F-1 and J-1 non-immigrants to report any change of address to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) within 10 days of moving to your new residence. You can do this by notifying the Office of International Student & Scholar Services of your new address. By doing so, you will have fulfilled your legal obligation. We will update your information in the SEVIS system. USCIS regulations state that failure to notify USCIS of your current address is a violation of F-1 and J-1 status.  Remember also to update your College Registrar's record by logging into your CUNYfirst account and changing your address or by visiting the Registrar's Office in the Administration Building

To update your address, you'll need to do this in two (2) places:

 Office of International Students

To have the Office of International Students change your address in SEVIS, please fill out a Change of Address Form, contact us by email at oisss@ccny.cuny.edu . or you can visit our office in the North Academic Center, 1/07.

Office of the Registrar
To change/update your address with the City College Registrar's Office, Contact the Registrar



Last Updated: 11/08/2016 11:56