If you are already familiar with the Mutlimedia Center procedures, just reserve equipment or rooms via the links below AFTER checking the schedule for availability. If not, please read the information below first.
Application to reserve:
|Available Workshops||Information about Software in the computer rooms.||Information about Hardware in the computer rooms.||
||Description of Recording Equipment|
It is important that you familiarize yourself with the Multimedia Center Policies!Computer Rooms:
If you would like to bring your class to the Multimedia Center for a technology enhanced session you need to reserve the room (PC or MAC) at least a week in advance (email Doris Grasserbauer at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you request a room less than a week before you need it). Please check the availability in the schedule before you submit your reservation. After submitting your request you will receive a confirmation email. You can check online the available hardware and software in the computer rooms.
There are four levels of support you can request from the Multimedia Center:
- Instructor: Doris Grasserbauer, Director of the Multimedia Center, could conduct a technology workshop during your class session. If a workshop is not listed, please talk to Ms. Grasserbauer about the desired topic.
- Assistant in class: the student assistant on duty will be with you and your class during the session.
- Assistant on call: the student assistant on duty will be available next door should there be any problems.
- No support: you do not expect that you will need any assistance during the planned session.
Equipment for the classroom or conferences:
The Multimedia Center has LCD projectors, lapotps, digital cameras, camcorders, wireless slates, and other equipment available to bring to classrooms or conferences. You need to reserve the equipment at least a week in advance (email Doris Grasserbauer at email@example.com , if you request equipment less than a week before you need it). Please check the availability in the schedule before you submit your reservation. After submitting your request you will receive a confirmation email.
Change of Reservations:
If you need to make changes to the date or time of resources you already reserved or to cancel a reservation, please notify us via the appropriate online reservation form above. If you need additional resources, please fill out the appropriate online reservation form above.
Infusing technology in your course:
You are always welcome to discuss your instructional technology initiatives with Doris Grasserbauer at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan the use of technology in your classroom.
Steps to reserve resources (equipment or rooms):
- Reserve, at least a week in advance, what you would like to borrow after checking the schedule. Make sure that you fill out the exact time and date you would like to reserve the resource. In case of unforeseen events where you need the resource sooner than within seven days, please contact Doris Grasserbauer via phone or email email@example.com in addition to reserving online (see appropriate links above).
- After submitting your reservation, you will receive an email either confirming the reservation or explaining the availability.
- With your valid CCNY ID, you can pick up the equipment from North Academic Center, Room 4/221 at the agreed pick up date and time. You can only pick up equipment you reserved through our online system. If you reserved a room, just come to the Multimedia Center at the time of your reservation.
- Return the equipment to North Academic Center, Room 4/221 at the agreed return date and time.
- Should you need to change your reservation, please notify us via the appropriate online reservation form (change of date and/or time, cancel) above. If you need additional equipment, please fill out the online reservation form again.
- Extending your reservation: You can only extend your reservation if the equipment is not reserved by someone else. To be considered for an extension, you have to contact us via the online reservation form at least two business days in advance.