Total Credits: 30
GRE Required: No
Minimum TOEFL/IELTS Scores: 533 (PBT), 73 (IBT) or 6
Degree Awarded: M.S.
Supporting Documents Required:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Candidates must have a 3.00 undergraduate GPA
- A course covering computer organization and microprocessors
- A lab course in microprocessors
- An analog electrical engineering lab
- A course in electronics
- A course in algorithms
- A course in software engineering or team-based software design
For more information, please visit the Program Website.