Attention first year freshman, transfer and graduate students!
A Message from the Vice President of Student Affairs for first year students.
Please know that your campus has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to the sexual harassment, endangerment and misconduct towards anyone on campus. This includes all forms of unwanted advances, stalking, forcible touching and sexual assault.
As part of our comprehensive prevention program for CCNY students, and our commitment to provide a supportive learning environment that fosters a safe, healthy relationship among students, The City College of New York requires you to complete the HAVEN Online Training Program. This online course will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
Your login directions and additional details are included in this communication.
Please note that completion of the Haven Course is mandatory for all First-Year Freshman, Transfer and Graduate students.Failure to complete the program may result in a service indicator placed on your CUNYFirst record, which will prevent you from registering for future classes.
Other Important Information:
You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students' answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the "Help" link within the course
It is our greatest wish is that each of you experience this amazing campus and this incredible journey that you've undertaken in a manner that not only respects one another but also looks out for one another and helps to protect the rights of everyone here. A community, even one as awesome as City College is only as strong as its members. Therefore, I call upon each of you to be vigilant in your studies, dedicated to your development as a professional and to help to keep our campus a safe place for us all to pursue our goals and dreams.
Click here for more information, resources and contact numbers related to matters of sexual misconduct on campus
Wendy J. Thornton - Interim Vice President of Student Affairs
Diana Cuozzo - Interim Chief Diversity Officer
Haven Login Directions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
You are required to complete the HAVEN Online Sexual Assault Prevention Course. You will need one an EverFi Higher Education Account to access the course from your dashboard.
If you DO NOT HAVE an EverFi Higher Ed. Account:
Enter the Haven Registration Code1449f8fa
If you DO HAVE an EverFi Higher Ed. Account and need to add Haven to your dashboard:
- Go to http://www.everfi.com/login
- Once signed in, click Add a Course
- Enter the (AlcoholEdu/Haven/Transit) Registration Code 1449f8fa
Note: When prompted, please enter your 8-digit Student EMPLID number to receive credit for completion. You can look-up your Student ID in the CUNYfirst System.