Education is not a preparation for life; education is life itself.
The Childhood Education Undergraduate Program prepares knowledgeable, reflective, and caring educators who are well qualified and deeply committed to teaching in our diverse urban communities. Five interconnected themes guide our program, course experiences and practice:
- Content: Developing in-depth knowledge about the world
- Pedagogy: Becoming skillful, reflective practitioners
- Diversity: Educating for, about and within diversity
- Leadership: Nurturing leadership for learning
- Community: Building caring communities
Click below to read more: