The Department of Student Life provides meeting space and support for more than 150+ student organizations. These organizations cover a wide array of interests including academic clubs, cultural clubs, religious clubs, and social clubs. To learn more about the registered clubs, visit our office and speak to one of our staff members or check the contact information for the clubs listed below.
- New Undergraduate and Graduate clubs
- Pre-existing Undergraduate and Graduate clubs needing to register for the next academic year.
- 4 officers - GPA 2.5 or better
- You will need a faculty or staff member to act as your faculty advisor.
- 20 members minimum (in addition to four executives)
- All members must be undergraduate students
- 4 officers - GPA 3.0 or better
- Faculty / Staff Adviser
- 12 full time registered members (in addition to four executives)
- All members must be graduate students
To learn more about the club registrations process please click here.