Total Credits: 30
GRE Required: No
Minimum Language Test Scores: 533 (TOEFL PBT), 73 (TOEFL IBT), 6.5 (IELTS), 49 (PTE) or 95 (Duolingo)
Degree Awarded: M.S.
Supporting Documents Required:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Applicants should have a Computer Science background. If there are certain deficiencies in your undergraduate study that can be made up by taking undergraduate courses, conditional admission may be extended to those qualified candidates.
- Applicants should have a solid background in mathematics, i.e, Calculus 1-3, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics.
- Programming background and programming language is also looked for when reviewing candidates for admission.
- Candidates must have a 3.00 undergraduate GPA.
Program Advisor: Prof. Hesham Auda
For more information, please visit the Program Website.