Total Credits: 30
GRE Required: No
Minimum Language Test Scores: 550 (TOEFL PBT), 79-80 (TOEFL IBT), 6.5 (IELTS), 53 (PTE) or 110 (Duolingo)
Degree Awarded: M.S.
Supporting Documents Required:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Statement of Purpose
- Candidates must have a 3.00 undergraduate GPA and a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor's degree in another field along with the following required post-secondary coursework:
- Probability & Statistics
- Programming Language
- Data Structures/Algorithms
- Computer Organization/Microprocessors
Conditional admission can be offered to candidates lacking one or more of the pre-requisite courses. Full admission to the program would be contingent upon successful completion of the required coursework at City College or another accredited college or university.
Program Advisor: Jonathan Akeley
For more information, please visit the Program Website.
Last Updated: 09/22/2021 15:50