- Grove School of Engineering
- ESE Objectives
- ESE Outcomes
- Program Enrollment and Degree Data
- Student activities and awards
- Important resources
- ESE Affiliated Faculty
- -Information for Grad Students
- Info for Students
- Current Students Temporary
- Important Events
- Internships for Environmental Students
I. To provide students with both a broad multidisciplinary education on interacting environmental systems and a targeted in-depth exposure to specialized and emerging areas.
II. To educate a diverse student body to carry out basic and applied research leading to new ideas, systems and solutions in the environmental engineering, earth systems science and related fields.
III. To offer advice, service, and support to industry, government agencies, schools, community groups and professional societies.
IV. To ensure that the above is carried out in appropriate and modern facilities that are conducive to learning.