MASTER OF SCIENCE (MS)
at the City College since fall 2013
offers two tracks:
which is the part of the CUNY's PSM
Learning outcomes for MS program
- Apply advanced mathematics, modeling and scientific principles to solve contemporary environmental engineering problems
- Develop the ability to critically utilize relevant scientific literature and information sources and recognize the need for and engage in life-long learning as independent professionals
- Communicate effectively both as individuals and leaders of multidisciplinary and multicultural teams in a diverse global economy
- Provide engineering expertise to solve community, regional, national and global problems
- Engage in highly ethical and professional practices that account for the global, environmental, economical and societal impact of engineering decisions.
For the PSM program in addition
- Develop an understanding of professional practices that can be integrated into future commercial and/or industrial practices.
Last Updated: 09/19/2022 10:55