CCNY Digital Signage
CCNY digital signage supports effective messaging to our campus community by visually broadcasting pertinent information about campus events, notices, and more.
- Faculty and staff can send requests from a CCNY email address (@ccny.cuny.edu)
- Send requests to
- include content files in PDF, JPG, or PNG format only as an attachment or link to the shared file
- copy (CC'd) your department executive administrator (such as Dean, AVP or higher up) on the email request as a method of implied authorization.
- Contact Name (person submitting request) and Contact email address (@ccny.cuny.edu)
- Department or Office Name
- Location* and Duration of Slide Rotation
- Location: Indicate if content should display at specific locations or campus-wide (see list below).
- Start Date: of Slide: mm/dd/yyyy
- End Date: of Slide: mm/dd/yyyy
- Image Dimensions
- Landscape (horizontal) (H) orientation: 1920x1080 pixels, 16:9 (300 dpi*)
- Portrait (vertical) (V) orientation: 1080x1920 pixels, 9:16 (300 dpi*)
*Resolution is a measurement of how dense an image is. It is measured in DPI or dots per inch.
- Acceptable content for digital signage includes campus events, activities and notices.
- Each slide displays for 15 - 30 seconds.
- Keep your message simple, it will be easy for viewers to read and remember.
- Guide for using Powerpoint to create your slide.
- Download DigiSign Templates in PowerPoint (Download 2 files: 58.3KB .ZIP)
- Administration Building 1st Floor – Front (H)
- Administration Building 1st Floor – Rear (H)
- CDI 1st Floor (V)
- CDI 2nd Floor (V)
- CDI 3rd Floor (V)
- CDI 4th Floor (V)
- Harris Hall Ground Floor (H)
- *Harris Hall 1st Floor (H)
- *Harris Hall 2nd Floor (H)
- *Harris Hall 3rd Floor (H)
- *Harris Hall 4th Floor (H)
- Harris Hall 05 Student Lounge (H)
- Marshak 1st Lobby (H)
- Marshak Cafe (and by elevators) (H)
- NAC 1st Floor Main Lobby (H)
- NAC 1st Floor Main Lobby - Campus Construction Projects only (H)
- NAC 1st Floor Tech Center, NAC 1/301 (H)
- NAC 2nd Floor Student Dining Hall (H)
- Shepard Hall Ground Floor (by Rm 02) (H)
- Shepard Hall 1st Floor (across from elevator) (H)
- Steinman 1st Floor Lobby (H)
- Steinman 2nd Floor (V)
- Steinman 2M Floor (V)
- Steinman 3rd Floor (H)
- Steinman 4th Floor (H)
- Steinman 5th Floor (H)
- Steinman 6th Floor (H)