CCNY Digital Signage supports effective messaging to our campus community by visually broadcasting pertinent information about campus events, notices, and more.
Faculty and staff can send requests from a CCNY email address (@ccny.cuny.edu) to DigitalSignage@ccny.cuny.edu , include the following information:
- Requests should be sent at least two weeks in advance of posting start date.
- Include content files as an attachment or link to the shared file
- Acceptable content image file formats: PDF, JPG, or PNG
- Acceptable content video file formats: MP4 and M4V
- Do not send Word (doc, docx), Powerpoint files (ppt, pptx), or text files (txt, rtf). Convert to an acceptable file format instead.
- Copy (CC) your department executive administrator (such as Dean, AVP or higher up) on the email request as a method of implied authorization.
- Contact Name (person submitting request) and Contact email address (@ccny.cuny.edu)
- Department or Office Name
- Location and Duration of Content Rotation
- Location: Indicate if content should display at specific locations or campus-wide (see list below).
- Start Date: of Slide: mm/dd/yyyy
- End Date: of Slide: mm/dd/yyyy
Content Image Dimensions
- Displays in landscape, (horizontal) (H), orientation:
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (or 3840 x 2160 pixels for displays indicated as 4K)
- Displays in portrait, (vertical) (V), orientation:
- Aspect Ratio: 9:16
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Acceptable content for digital signage includes campus events, activities and notices.
- Each slide displays for 15 - 30 seconds.
- Keep your message simple, it will be easy for viewers to read and remember.
- Guide for using Powerpoint to create your slide.
- Download DigiSign Templates in PowerPoint (Download 2 files: 58.3KB .ZIP)
Last Updated: 12/07/2022 13:01