The iMEDIA Reservation Desk provides audio-visual, presentation resources and services in support of instruction, scholarly communications, and other activities consistent with the City College of New York's mission.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis please contact the iMEDIA Reservation Desk by email or Distance Learning & Conferencing Support Bridge:
Conferencing Service Support Bridge: https://ccny.zoom.us/j/2126505480
Virtual Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
CUNY Loaner Device (on campus): Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Video or Audio Conferencing using BlueJeans
- Video Conferencing utilizing IP based Polycom equipment
- DVD Duplication
- DVD to USB Conversion
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis please contact the iMEDIA Reservation Desk by email or Conferencing Service Support Bridge*
Please make equipment reservations in advance using WebCheckout ( due to COVID 19 restrictions equipment requests are being automatically re-directed to the CCNY Device Loaner Request Form ) . Equipment is limited and availability at the time requested is not guaranteed.
Equipment requests for use during off-hours (beyond the iMEDIA Reservation Desk''s hours of operation including weekends) are available only to faculty and staff registered with WebCheckout. Off-hour equipment requests should be made via email from the CCNY faculty or staff e-mail address you have registered with to iMEDIA@ccny.cuny.edu along with the following information to be supplied.
- Email Subject: AV Request for Off-Hour Use
- Date(s) & Times when equipment will be used (Ex: May 7, 9:00am - 10:00am)
- Building & Room location(s) where equipment will be used (Ex: NA 5101)
- List of equipment requested with quantity (subject to availability) (Ex: 1 PC Laptop, 1 VGA Cable and 1 Document Camera)
Please collect and return all equipment to the TECH Center Front Desk located in the NAC, Room NA 1/301 if either the collection time or return time is beyond the iMEDIA Reservation Desk's scheduled hours. For any questions you may have, please contact us at iMEDIA@ccny.cuny.edu or 212-650-5480.
- Reservations for equipment are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons are responsible for the safety and security of equipment loaned to them from the iMEDIA Reservation Desk.
- Equipment reserved must be picked up, and returned by faculty.
- Equipment will only be released to reservers with a valid CCNY Photo ID Card.
- Equipment not picked up within 15 minutes of the reserve time will be released.
- Equipment will not be released to anyone presenting a CCNY Photo ID card that does not belong to them.