iMEDIA provides audio-visual, and presentation resources and services in support of instruction, scholarly communications, and other activities consistent with the College's mission.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Spring & Fall Semesters (unless otherwise posted)
Monday - Thursday 7:30am – 10:00pm
Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Summer Session(s) (unless otherwise posted)
Monday - Thursday 8:00am – 10:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Winter Intersession (unless otherwise posted)
Monday - Thursday 8:00am – 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
When there are no classes in session (Winter Recess, Spring Recess, Finals, etc.)
Monday - Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Days when the office is closed beyond official "College Closed" days:
iMEDIA SERVICES & RESOURCES
Please make equipment reservations in advance using WebCheckout. Equipment is limited and availability at the time requested is not guaranteed.
Equipment requests for use during off-hours (beyond iMEDIA's hours of operation including weekends) are available only to faculty and staff registered with WebCheckout. Off-hour equipment requests should be made via email from the CCNY faculty or staff e-mail address you have registered with to iMEDIA@ccny.cuny.edu along with the following information to be supplied.
- Email Subject: AV Request for Off-Hour Use
- Date(s) & Times when equipment will be used (Ex: May 7, 9:00am - 10:00am)
- Building & Room location(s) where equipment will be used (Ex: NAC 5101)
- List of equipment requested with quantity (subject to availability) (Ex: 1 PC Laptop, 1 VGA Cable and 1 Document Camera)
Note: For Mac adapters please refer to the equipment list and indicate the adapter you need.
Please collect and return all equipment to the Public Safety Office, located in NAC Room NA 4/201 if either the collection time or return time is beyond iMEDIA's office hours. For any questions you may have, please contact us at iMEDIA@ccny.cuny.edu or 212-650-5480.
- Reservations for equipment are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons are responsible for the safety and security of equipment loaned to them from iMEDIA.
- Equipment reserved must be picked up, and returned by faculty.
- Equipment will only be released to reservers with a valid CCNY Photo ID Card.
- Equipment not picked up within 15 minutes of the reserve time will be released.
- Equipment will not be released to anyone presenting a CCNY Photo ID card that does not belong to them.
- Video or Audio Conferencing using Blue Jeans
- Video Conferencing utilizing IP based Polycom equipment
- DVD Duplication
- VHS to DVD Conversion