The Academic Technology Services (ATS) unit is responsible for the design and implementation of Audio-Visual (AV) technology in classrooms, lecture halls, and conference rooms across campus. ATS also oversees the campus-wide Digital Signage system, Zoom conferencing platform, and iMEDIA Reservation Desk. In addition, ATS provides guidance to faculty and administrators on best practices to use, design and implement AV technology. Contact Academic Technology Services via email at ATS@ccny.cuny.edu .
- Audio-Visual Systems, Design & Installation
- Classrooms & Lecture Halls
- Conference Rooms & Computer Labs
- Auditoriums & Outdoor Spaces
- Digital Signage
- Content Management
- Content Scheduling
- System Administration & Installation
- Digital Signage Locations
- Zoom Conferencing System Administration
- Presentation Technology Instructions and Tutorials
- iMEDIA Reservation Desk
We are currently accepting resumes for the following position(s) at the CCNY IT Academic Technology Services department.
College Assistant position at Academic Technology Services
- Performs routine miscellaneous clerical and administrative tasks; answer and attend to telephone calls; maintain records, operate office machines (such as copier), perform related tasks as required
- Collect and transport equipment and packages from various CCNY college offices
- Organize, inventory, and maintain equipment and other materials
- Collect and compile data, perform data entry, and prepare reports
- Write and respond to inquires via email and in-person
- Assist the ATS Director with maintaining technology and services
- Assist other IT staff as requested
- Must be able to work 10 - 20 hours per week (in person) including some weekends and evenings
- Pay Rate: $15.61 per hour
- Application Filing Fee: ~$15
- Fingerprint Fee (except full-time students): ~$75
If interested, please contact Nana Abeyie at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information.
- Position of interest
- Your current resume
- Your work start date availability
- Your class schedule (if applicable)
- Work availability
Once received you will be contacted to schedule an interview.