The admissions requirements for each of our four certificate programs are unique. Please see our program descriptions where you can study planning sheets and criteria for admissions for each program.
Some general admissions information is as follows:
- Prerequisite Credits - Students interested in the Secondary Social Studies Program should have completed prerequisite credits in history and social science.
- GPA - Undergraduate students desiring to enter the program must have an overall GPA of 2.7 with a 3.0 in the major; graduate students must have an overall GPA of 3.0.
- Interview and On-Site Writing - All applicants attend an interview and complete a written on-site essay as part of the admissions process.
- Deadlines - Applications must be filed by October 15th for admissions to the spring semester and by March 15th for admissions to the fall semester.
- Contact Information - Students interested in applying should contact the Office of Admissions and Student Services
Last Updated: 12/19/2019 11:45