What is The Hub
The Student Academic Success Hub (The Hub) is designed to guide Pathfinders (Undecided Students) on their journey to exploring CCNY’s major options, receiving academic advising, and connecting with vital resources on campus. The Hub houses advisement services for our Pathfinders population and our Accelerate. Complete. Engage. (ACE) Program. For more information on CCNY’S ACE program, please click here.
Who are Pathfinders?
Pathfinders are students who are currently undecided on their major or fulfilling requirements to declare majors in the Grove School of Engineering or Spitzer School of Architecture. If you fall within any of the categories below, then your advisor is located in The Hub:
- Undecided on a Major
- Completing requirements to declare a major in the Grove School of Engineering
- Completing requirements to declare a major in the Spitzer School of Architecture
Note: If you are an undeclared student who wants to pursue a science major, you should meet with an advisor in the Division of Science.
Why Declare a Major Early?
- To gain early entry to the workforce and internships
- To build connections with professors and faculty early on in your academic career. This can lead to networking, research, and career opportunities.
- Maintain your financial aid: You must be in good academic standing to continue receiving financial aid. This includes making progress toward your degree.
- Study Abroad Opportunities
Student Academic Success Hub (The Hub)
North Academic Center (NAC) 1/219
138th Street & Convent Avenue
Phone: 212. 650. 6115