Crypto in Context - Day 2
Are you interested in learning more about the rapidly growing and evolving cryptocurrency industry? Would you like to develop real-world solutions for the challenges that are faced by the underserved communities? Join us for Crypto in Context, two days of immersive and interactive workshops with industry experts and leaders.
The workshops will be on Friday, Sep 23, 2022 and Saturday, Sept 24 2022 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm in NAC 1-103. Register for free on eventbrite by Wednesday, Sep 21, 2022.
Lunch will be provided both days, as well as other fun and exciting give-aways!
Workshop sessions are intended for participants from all backgrounds and majors, and with zero to significant experience with blockchain and crypto. Topics include:
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency for Social Impact
- How Exchanges Work
- Setting up your crypto wallet
- Using Crypto for Payments/RemittancesMining Crypto
- Off the Shelf Infrastructure and Nodes
- Identifying Quality Projects
- Introduction to Defi
- Introduction to NFTs
- Introduction to DAOs