The Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubator Financial Literacy Series
Given the impact of the pay and investment gaps, it is important that women and other under funded groups understand how to manage their finances, and maintain good financial health. Come and learn about personal and small business finances in a non-intimidating setting.
Register for the sessions that interest you. Successfully complete all three workshops and receive a Financial Literacy Certificate of Achievement.
All sessions will be conducted remotely on Zoom.
- Sept 28th, 5:30pm-6:30pm ET
- Financial Health I – This workshop will focus on the concepts of savings, budgeting, investing and emergency fund. We will discuss the importance of these topics and delve into some case studies on these concepts.
- Oct 19th, 5:30pm-6:30pm ET
- Financial Health II – We will spend time discussing the concepts of credit, credit worthiness, credit score and credit report. We will also discuss why credit score is important and how you can manage your credit score. We will also focus on debt and loans with case studies to illustrate these concepts.
- Nov 2nd, 5:30pm-6:30pm ET
- Small Business Financial Health – During this workshop, we will distinguish between the financial accounting and the cash flow of a small business and why they are both important.
Register for the workshops here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/411702873377