The New Bursar In-Person Office Hours Monday and Wednesday 10:00am--3:00pm
Remote Office Hours Monday - Friday 9:00am--5:00pm
*Please note that the college will be closed on Friday, February 12th and Monday, February 15th.
Phone: 212 650-8700
Please be advised that students may pay their Tuition and Fee balance by using a credit or debit card. There is a service fee of 2.65% for each card payment you make.
Advisory: Enhanced Credit and Debit Card Payment Options for Tuition and Fees
This is to advise you that CUNY has made changes to the procedures for using a credit or debit card for tuition and fees payments. CUNY is committed to providing its students with the highest level of service. Therefore, CUNY has enhanced credit and debit card payment options for tuition and fees.
Previously, credit or debit card payments were limited to only those individuals participating in the Payment Plan. Effective August 2019, students now have the option to make one-time tuition and fees payments through CUNYfirst Self-Service (gateway). Electronic payment options for the gateway now include credit and debit card as well as eCheck. (An eCheck is an electronic version of a personal check used to make payment online. Similar to a personal check, the funds are taken directly from the student’s bank account.)
You may pay your tuition and fees in person by check, money order or cash (NO DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS) at the Bursar's window, located in the Wille Administration Building, Room A-103 or checks and money orders made payable to The City College of New York may be mailed to:
The City College of New York
Office of the Bursar
Wille Administration Building, Room A-103
160 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
Please be advised that we have made some changes to the e-check online payment process.
Here's what you need to know:
To make an online one-time payment, select the make a payment link in your Student Center. Make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled.
- Then select Make Payment from the left-hand menu.
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY Colleges that you have been associated with (if applicable). Next to each college there will be a payment amount box.
- If you owe money to CCNY or any other CUNY college, the amount owed will be listed in the payment amount box next to the college name. It will be blank if nothing is owed. DO NOT enter amounts into payment amount boxes of schools with no amounts due. If you do, a payment will be made to that school.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box. Or you can choose to override the pre-populated amount and enter the amount you wish to pay in the payment amount box next to the college you wish to pay.
After you enter your bank information you will see a screen asking, is this eCheck information correct. Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- Please verify that your bank routing numbers and bank account numbers are correctly entered.
- Make sure you are only sending money to a college where your have outstanding charges;
- Confirm the amount. If you information is incorrect, hit cancel and start over.
*All unpaid balances will be sent to Collections after one year.
Last Updated: 02/11/2021 16:55