ADOBE INSTALLATION – (Students)
As a result of CUNY campus closures, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in labs and classrooms is not available. Adobe has provided temporary remote access for impacted students so that they can continue their classwork involving Adobe Creative Cloud applications remotely. The instructions that follow allow CUNY students to install Creative Cloud Desktop applications on their personal device for use during the duration of the COVID-19 outbreak
*** ALL STUDENT ACCOUNTS ARE LIMITED TO 2GB OF (ADOBE) CLOUD STORAGE***
1. Link https://www.adobe.com
2. Click the Sign In button at the upper right-hand corner of the webpage
3. In the email address field type your CUNY Login username. Include the @login.cuny.edu.
4. Click Continue
5. You will be redirected to the CUNY login page. Re-enter your CUNY Login username and password. Click the Login button.
6. Then you will be re-directed back the Adobe page and logged in with your CUNY Login account. You can click the Open button under the Adobe Creative Cloud Category to get started.
7. After clicking on Open you can then open the cloud version of your apps, choose to download the desktop versions, or view Your Apps.
8. Under All your apps, click Install on the application you would like to download.
Download and Install Creative Cloud Apps
Who has access?
• All CUNY student*, faculty and staff*
• Faculty and staff will be provisioned first