IUSL has established extensive collaborations with area hospitals and medical centers, research laboratories, industries, and other academic institutions.
Included among medical collaborators are:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- New York Medical College
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- State University of New York Medical Center
- Yale University Medical Center
These hospitals and institutions have worked with researchers at IUSL to carry out joint research and to test and evaluate the photonic medical diagnostic devices and technologies developed by IUSL.
Collaborations with researchers from Lucent Technologies, Virginia Commonwealth University, Boston University, SUNY Buffalo, and NASA Glen Research Center are a key component of the ongoing research on efficient semiconductor solar cells, photo-detectors, nanoscale photonic materials, and fiber lasers.
Other industrial collaborators include:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- Mediscience Technology Corp.
- Optical Semiconductors
- Quantronix Corp.
Last Updated: 07/06/2015 15:38