The principal source for advising and for grad checks is the departmental chair, Prof.  Daniel DiSlavo can be reached by email, .  He will monitor all emails regularly on at least a daily basis. 


Students seeking advising for the Community Change Studies Minor or the Public Policy Minor should contact Professor Krinksy:

For Legal Studies Minor, please contact Richard Bernstein at


The Political Science Department assigns a faculty advisor to each Political Science major. New majors not yet assigned to an advisor, or majors seeking a new advisor, should consult with the chair (or Deputy Chair) of the department so they can be assigned an advisor in their particular field of interest.


Professor Daniel DiSalvo, Chair

NAC 4/136





Last Updated: 11/07/2022 15:51