WHO SHOULD APPLY
If you are an undergraduate student and you meet all of the requirements below, please complete the Pre-Health application. If you do not yet meet all requirements, please complete the Pre-Pre-Health application.
To be eligible, you must:
- be currently enrolled as a CCNY student;
- have a 3.0 cumulative GPA as well as a 3.0 GPA in science courses;
- have completed one year in general biology (e.g., BIO101; BIO102);
- have completed one semester of general chemistry (e.g., CHEM103);
- have completed one semester of calculus (e.g., MATH205 or MATH 201).
Note: Pre-Health students must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA to remain in the program. Should the GPA drop below 3.0, students will be placed on program probation the next semester. Should they fail to reach a 3.0 cumulative GPA after their probationary semester, they will be dismissed from the program.
Joining the Pre-Pre-Health program will offer you valuable insight into the duties of a pre-health student. This will promote your seamless transition into the Pre-Health Program once you have met all eligibility requirements.
What are the benefits of Pre-Pre-Health?
- building a relationship with the Pre-Health Office.
- discovering the opportunities offered to the CCNY Pre-Health community.
- receiving ongoing self-assessment appointments to gauge your success and identify areas of improvement.
Note: Pre-Pre-Health students are allotted three semesters only to meet the eligibility requirements. During this time, you should plan on being active in the program to ensure your success.
HOW TO APPLY
Last Updated: 06/15/2023 11:36