Need money to attend a conference or professional workshop? The Student Professional Development Fund issues small reimbursement grants to City College graduate and undergraduate students to defray the cost of attending conferences, professional and academic workshops.
What is Required?
- You need to be current enrolled and be in good academic and disciplinary standing at the time of the application and at the time funds are awarded.
- You must complete the application and be awarded the money
- If you received the award in the previous academic year, you are not eligible for the current academic year.
- This is a reimbursement grant so you must provide copies of receipts and proof of purchase which is copies of credit/debit card statements with your name on it. Cash purchases are not reimbursed.
- Activity must take place during either the Fall or Spring semester of the current academic year. You can apply for reimbursement for a conference that you may have already attended or one that you are planning to attend.
- Maximum award amount is $500.
All CCNY students will be notified via their Citymail email account through a CPDI weekly communication when the funds become available. Currently, we are not accept applications. If awarded the funds again, the application will open at the beginning of the Spring 2017 semester for travel that was completed in Fall 2016 or Spring 2017.