Students may pursue one of two options:
Option A – No Thesis: 36 credits.
Option B – Thesis: 33 credits and a thesis.
The decision should be made at least one semester prior to the completion of the program.
- B0000: Microeconomic Analysis, 3 credits
- B1000: Macroeconomic Analysis, 3 credits
- B2000: Statistics and Introduction to Econometrics, 3 credits
- B2100: Foundations of Empirical Research, 3 credits
- Option A – No Thesis
Additional graduate courses 24
- Option B – Thesis (B9900: Thesis Research 3)
Additional graduate courses 21
Click here to see the full list of courses offered in the program.
- Course work must be completed with a grade average of B or better.
- The required courses, B0000, B1000, and B2000 must be completed with a B- or better grades.