We primarily consider grades in undergraduate coursework. Typically applicants will have completed the following coursework:
- Introductory and Intermediate Microeconomics
- Introductory and Intermediate Macroeconomics
Students that have not completed the above required courses might be accepted conditionally. Those students will have to take the rest of the required courses at the undergraduate level within the school. In consultation with the MA Director they might simultaneously take a few graduate courses. Conditional admission depends on many factors including overall GPA, recommendation letters, personal statement and performance in the bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum TOEFL: All applicants from countries in which the official language is not English are required to submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores [500 (pBt), 61 (iBt)]. Please visit the Graduate Admissions page for more information.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 or above.
- GRE not Required for Admission
To apply to the MA program in Economics please follow the step-by-step process outlined on the Graduate Admissions website.
Please email any inquiries to email@example.com