PHYSICS COURSE LABS
MAKE-UP LAB DAY IS MAY 18. If you have to make up a lab (only one) please contact your lab TA.
NOTE: ALL lab reports are due by 5pm on Thursday, May 19. No Exceptions!!
- Introductory Physics Lab Manuals (20300, 20400, 20700, 20800)
- Advanced Lab Manual (37100)
- Introductory Lab Teaching Assistants
- Science Division (Math and Physics)
- There will be no Physics Department tutoring this semester. Introductory Physics classes (20300, 20400, 20700 and 20800) will have recitations on alternate weeks from the labs at the same time and same room as the labs.
In PBS's "Making Stuff Colder,"David Pogue explores the frontiers of cold science from saving the lives of severe trauma patients to ultracold physics, where bizarre new properties of matter are the norm and the basis of new technologies like levitating trains and quantum computers.