This award recognizes the excellence of an adjunct faculty member whose exemplary participation in the life of the College demonstrates the important role that adjunct faculty have in the campus community. The focus of this award is on excellence in scholarship in combination with outstanding contributions to student success. Annually, the award will be presented to an adjunct faculty member on a college-wide basis. Each School or Division will set up a committee to review nominations for the award and make a recommendation to the Dean, Provost, and President.
Nominees will be judged on:
- Outstanding participation in furthering the mission of the College here on campus and in the communities it serves;
- Outstanding dedication to student success;
- Involvement in learning opportunities with students outside of the classroom;
- Demonstrated excellence beyond the formal role of teacher in advising or mentoring individual students or student groups.
- Demonstrated outstanding commitment to enhancing a culture of inclusive excellence in a department, a school/division and/or the College.