Summer 2019 Program
Please look at the Biology faculty research programs and select three faculty members whose research interests you.
You must be a currently enrolled CUNY community college undergraduate or CCNY undergraduate; for CCNY applicants, students who will graduate before December of the program year are not eligible. Preference will be given to students in their beginning years. The NSF REU funding requires that participants are Permanent Residents or Citizens of the U.S.
We will ask for the following information in the online application:
- Contact information
- Demographic information
- Educational background, honors and awards
- Any relevant research or work experience
- Your research interests
- A research statement (no more than 500 words) and a personal statement (no more than 500 words)
- Names and contact information for two references (you can submit your application before your recommendation letters have been submitted)
- Copy of your transcript (or transcripts if you have changed schools) - Please note: You may upload your unofficial or scanned official transcript. If you are accepted to the program, we will ask you to have your official transcript sent to us via your registrar’s office.
- Optional CV/Resume
Please do not mail, fax, or email any documents. All items must be uploaded to the application site.
Application Deadline: TBA