If you observe any suspicious activity at or around the College, contact the Office of Public Safety at (212) 650-6911.
- Do not question a person who you think is acting suspiciously
- Notify the Office of Public Safety and they will handle the matter
- If you encounter a person acting suspiciously who flees, do not attempt to follow or block the person
- Make a note of the way the person leaves and the type of clothing the person is wearing, as well as any other distinguishing characteristics, and then contact Public Safety
- All members of the College community are required to have a valid CCNY ID Card at all times - those who don't have one and who are not accompanied by a person with a valid City College ID Card, or who cannot offer a valid and confirmable reason for their presence at the College will be asked to leave
- If you see any criminal activity, notify Public Safety immediately at (212) 650-7777 or extension 6911.