The Executive Committee and the Advisory Board of the CUNY Dominican Studies Institute are advisory councils to the director of the Institute. Members are selected from among the faculty and leaders from the community appointed by the President of The City College of New York, and approved by the Senate.
Executive Committee Board members:
- Dr. James Biles, Associate Professor of Sociology, The City College of New York, CUNY
- Dr. Janis Massa, Professor Emerita of English, Lehman College, CUNY
- Dr. Juan Carlos Mercado, Professor of Latin American Studies & Dean, Division of Interdisciplinary Studies at the Center for Worker Education and Director of the Study Abroad and International Programs, The City College of New York, CUNY
- Dr. Suzanne Oboler, Professor of Latin American and Latina/o Studies, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY
Advisory Board members:
- Dr. Daisy Cocco De Filippis, President, Eugenio María de Hostos Community College, CUNY
- Ana I. Garcia Reyes, Dean of Community Relations, Eugenio María de Hostos Community College, CUNY
- Dr. María Amalia León, Director of Centro León and President of Fundación Eduardo León Jimenes
- Benny Lorenzo, B.L. Capital Partners, L.P.
- William Rodriguez, former President of the National Supermarket Association
Last Updated: 03/27/2023 14:12