LICENSEE shall obtain and provide, at its own cost, throughout the terms of the EVENT, an ACORD Certificate of Liability INSURANCE and copy of the receipt for the paid premiums, issued by a New York State authorized carrier in good standing which has an A.M. Best rating of at least A-7 or a Standards & Poor rating of at least AA, to LICENSOR (The City College of New York). Such INSURANCE shall be in at least the following amounts:
- $1,000,000.00 - COMMERCIAL LIABILITY INSURANCE (with Broad Form Property Damage, Products/Completed Operations Liability, Contractual Liability, Independent Contractors, Fire/Legal Liability, Property Insurance Endorsements) for any one occurrence.
- $3,000,000.00 - GENERAL AGGREGATE
- $1,000,000.00 - AUTOMOBILE LIABILITY INSURANCE (Any Auto, Hired Auto, and Non-owned Auto Insurance) for any one occurrence.
- $1,000.000.00 - EMPLOYER’S LIABILITY INSURANCE for any one occurrence.
- WORKERS COMPENSATION – PER STATUTE.
The City College of the City University of New York,
The City University of New York.
160 Convent Avenue
New York, N.Y. 10031
To be additionally insured by this policy are:
The State of New York,
The City of New York,
Dormitory Authority of the State of New York,
The City University of New York,
The City College of the City University of New York
160 Convent Avenue, New York, N.Y. 10031
INSURANCE shall so note that any major change in coverage be implemented or the coverage may not be cancelled without at least sixty (60) days written prior notice to LICENSOR. If proof of insurance is not received three (3) calendar days before the event, LICENSOR has the right to terminate said AGREEMENT.
A copy of the insurance requirements is also included here.