Vincent Boudreau and Tony Liss
Dear College Community:
The Provost and I are pleased to announce the nomination process for the 2019 Faculty Awards. These annual awards are one of the most important ways that we honor the accomplishments and contributions of faculty to students and to our campus life. This year, we are pleased to inaugurate the President's Award for Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Service in recognition of outstanding contributions of the College's adjunct faculty.
Please review the detailed descriptions of the award nomination guidelines available here and posted on the Academic Affairs website.
- President's Award for Excellence
- President's Award for Outstanding Faculty Service
- President's Award for Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Service
- Provost's Outstanding Teaching Award
- Provost's Award for Pedagogical and Curricular Innovation
The due date for nominations for the awards is April 18, 2019.
The awards recipients will be honored at a reception at the end of the semester.
Tony M. Liss
Provost and Senior Vice President of Academic Affairs