Apply, or Cancel Graduation Application
The application period for Summer 2020 graduation will begin on April 01, 2020.
Students who are eligible may begin to apply for Summer 2020 graduation beginning April 01, 2020. The last day to apply for graduation is July 03, 2020.
Please refer to your Student Self Service account in CUNYFirst to verify that you are eligible to apply and then submit your application for graduation.
You can access CUNYFirst by using the following link: https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu/oam/Portal_Login1.html
If you missed the deadline (March 6, 2020) to apply for Spring 2020 graduation, contact your academic advisor for assistance and further instructions on submitting a late application by April 30, 2020. Click here for a contact list of academic advisors.
- Please note that your name will NOT appear in the Spring 2020 Commencement booklet.
- For Commencement information you may contact the Office of Student Life.
If you wish to cancel your application for graduation, complete a cancellation form and email it to the Office of the Registrar at Registrar@ccny.cuny.edu .
Please note the following:
- Graduates of September, January, and February are automatically invited to the Spring Commencement ceremony.
- To all May/June applicants for graduation, attending the Commencement ceremony does not automatically mean that you have graduated from CCNY. You must satisfy all of your degree requirements.
- All graduates will be notified to their CCNY email address regarding degree conferral/diploma availability.