Obtaining Original Diploma
- In Person: All graduates will be notified to their CCNY email address regarding diploma availability. Diplomas are available approximately 3 months after each official graduation term. Graduates will be able to pick up their diplomas at the Registrar's office Administration Building room 102.
- By Mail: The diploma is not automatically mailed to you. If you wish to have the diploma mailed you must print, complete, and submit a Diploma Mail request form.
- Third Party Pick Up: If you wish to have a third party pick up your diploma, you must print, complete, and submit a Diploma Pick-Up authorization form along with your picture id and the third party picture id.
- Diplomas are retained in the Office of the Registrar until picked up or mailed by request.
Obtaining Duplicate Diploma
- To request a duplicate diploma follow the instructions on the Duplicate Diploma request form. Requests take 2 to 4 weeks to process.
- An Apostille seal is an internationally recognized form of authentication used for public documents. For more information please click here.