COVID-19 Due to COVID-19 pandemic, all diploma services are suspended. Unfortunately, The Office of the Registrar is currently unable to process diploma request because we are currently working remotely, and it requires access to our system on campus. Once we have regained access, we will work diligently to process your diploma request as soon as possible. Please understand that at this time we do not have a specific time frame for this. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience during this time.
Obtaining Original Diploma
- In Person (Currently Unavailable): All graduates will be notified to their CCNY email address regarding diploma availability. Diplomas are available approximately 3 months after each official graduation term. Graduates will be able to pick up their diplomas at the Registrar's office Administration Building room 102.
- By Mail (Currently Unavailable): The diploma is not automatically mailed to you. If you wish to have the diploma mailed you must print, complete, and submit a Diploma Mail request form. You may email the request form to Registrar@ccny.cuny.edu .
- Third Party Pick Up (Currently Unavailable): If you wish to have a third party pick up your diploma, you must print, complete, and submit a Diploma Pick-Up authorization form along with your picture id and the third party picture id.
- Diplomas are retained in the Office of the Registrar until picked up or mailed by request.
Obtaining Duplicate Diploma (Currently Unavailable)
- To request a duplicate diploma follow the instructions on the Duplicate Diploma request form. Requests take 2 to 4 weeks to process.
Apostille (Currently Unavailable)
- An Apostille seal is an internationally recognized form of authentication used for public documents. For more information please click here.