DegreeWorks performs best while using Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer browser.
Click here to download:
Benefits of Using DegreeWorks
1. Determine what requirements you need to fulfill to complete your degree.
2. View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
3. Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
4. View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.
5. Confirm your academic standing and estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
Features of DegreeWorks
Track and monitor your degree progress.
Explore other majors/areas of study at CCNY.
See how your future coursework will impact your degree requirements.
This calculator helps you set personal academic goals.
DECLARE A MAJOR ONLINE
Go to iDeclare - Electronic major declaration request
DegreeWorks is an effective web based degree audit and academic progress tool designed to enhance the advisement process at CCNY.
NOTE: You must have a CUNYfirst account in order to access DegreeWorks, Learn more.
(Suggested Browser: Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer)
The DegreeWorks can be accessed via the “Student Center” page on CUNYfirst.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to https://degreeworks.cuny.edu
- Login with your CUNYfirst credentials (username & password).
- At the “Application Selection” page, click on the CCNY DegreeWorks link.
ACCESSING ISSUES & QUESTIONS
Please ensure that you are a matriculated student and have claimed your CUNYfirst account. If you are still experiencing any technical and accessing issue,