Visit us to work in a quiet space!
All computers are equipped with applications ranging from word processing to presentation software, allowing students to tackle most academic projects. The computers are for CCNY students only and require students to sign in with their CCNY student account credentials.
- Sign in with the front desk before you sit at a computer station.
- No eating or drinking.
- Be respectful of other lab users, lab equipment and work area at all times.
- Noise levels in the lab (including talking, music, muffled headphone noise) should be kept to a minimum so that others are not disturbed.
- No talking on cell phones while in the lab. Please put your phone on vibrate and use the lobby if you need to receive a call.
- Lab users are to clean up the area around the computer before leaving. This includes removing garbage and paper from the computer station, placing keyboards and mice back in their proper place.
- Non-CCNY students are prohibited from entering the lab at all times.
- The lab is to be used for academic work only (essays, research, reading or printing class documents).
While Using the Lab
- If a computer is unattended for more than ten (10) minutes, it will be reassigned to another user.
- The Front Desk personnel on duty will be available to assist users with computer problems, and other computer-related tasks.
- Problems with computer lab equipment are to be reported to the Front Desk personnel immediately.
- Make sure that you have HP LASERJET 9050 selected before you print your document.
- There is a daily printing limit of 15 pages per student.
- No physical misuse of the facility or computers will be tolerated.
Last Updated: 09/01/2023 07:46