AAC/SDS is a New York State Agency-Based Voter Registration Site, where assistance is provides students with disabilities in completing voter registration forms. We will be glad to help you fill out the voter registration form or provide assistance registering through CUNYFirst. There is no obligation to register to vote and the student's decision will have no effect on services offered by AAC/SDS. Voter registration information and application forms are also available at the State Board of Elections of the State of New York.
An accessible version of the New York State Voter Registration Form is available online at the link below. Completed forms must be printed, signed, dated, and and mailed to the county board of elections.
- Online Accessible English Form https://www.elections.ny.gov/NYSVoterRegistrationFormEnglish.html
- Online Accessible Spanish Form https://www.elections.ny.gov/NYSVoterRegistrationFormEnglish.html
- County Board of Elections https://www.elections.ny.gov/CountyBoards.html
- Voters with special needs may also apply for an accessible absentee ballot using the following application. https://www.elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/download/Voting/NYAccessibleElectro…
- Accessibility Assistance and Accommodations at poll sites: https://vote.nyc/page/accessibility