When can I declare my major?

              Students may declare their major after their first semester of study or later. They must meet the requirements listed here.

How can I declare my major?

You can declare your major by completing a Pre-Major Registration Form found under "Forms".

Where can I get more information about my major?

              Find more information here.

How can I find out who my major faculty advisor is?

          Once you have declared your major you should see an advisor assigned to you on your CUNYfirst. You can also email chemdept@ccny.cuny.edu for more information.

How can I make an appointment with my advisor?

          Please email your advisor to set up an appointment.

What do I need to bring to my appointment with my advisor?

          Students should bring their completed major forms to each appointment with their advisor.

I have not declared my major yet. Where can I get advisement?

          The academic advisors in the Division of Science/CCAPP will be able to work with you. Set up an appointment with them here.

Last Updated: 11/03/2021 21:12