Beginning Fall 2004 all students will need to activate their already assigned CCNY e-mail addresses to be able to access various CUNY wide applications (e.g. Blackboard, eSims, Webgrade, e-permit, etc.).
To access these resources, please follow the steps below:
- Please activate your CCNY e-mail address. If you have not activated or do not recall your CCNY e-mail account, click here.
- Once you have an active CCNY e-mail account, click here and register with the CUNY Portal.
- Once you are a registered CUNY Portal user, please log in to the CUNY Portal, which will bring you to a page with content based on your preferences (including a link to Blackboard). Click here to log in to the Portal.
- Once you are logged in, the steps become self-explanatory. If you still have further questions refer to one of the help files below:
- Blackboard Student Manual
- Blackboard General Guide
- CUNY Portal Guide
On-campus workshops are offered by:
Last Updated: 07/03/2015 16:04