|SUMMER SESSION||ONLINE||IN PERSON|
|Session 1||May 17, 2016||May 24, 2016|
|Session 2||June 21, 2016||June 28, 2016|
|Extended Session||May 17, 2016||May 24, 2016|
- Registration Appointments
- Registration Instructions for Non-CUNY Visiting Students
- Academic Information & College Policies
- New York State Public Health Law 2165 and 2167, and Title 10 New York Codes, Rules and Regulations Subpart 66-2 (10 NYCRR Subpart 66-2) mandates that all incoming students, degre or non-degree, born after December 31, 1956, must be immunized against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR). All students (regardless of age) must complete the meningitis response form. Students need to submit the immunization record and meningitis response form before registering for classes. You may fax your records to (212) 650-8227, mail them or hand them in to our office, Marshak Science Building, Room J-5. You may call Student Health Services at (212) 650-8222 to confirm that your fax was recived. Even if you mail or fax your records, please be sure to bring a copy of this important information with you on the day of registration. This information is available on the SHS website.
Students are allowed a maximum of nine credits in the Extended Session and six credits in Sections 1 and 2, except in Graduate School of Education, who are limited to six credits per session. If you wish to extend these limits, you must get the permission of the appropriate Dean prior to registration.
- Summer 2016 Schedule of Classes (Link to CUNY Schedule tool. Select, "City College", term, and one other search criteria, ex course subject)
- Course Description (CCNY Course Bulletins)
THINGS TO KNOW
COST OF ATTENDANCE