Winter Session - Reminders
Winter Session - Reminders
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and is subject to space availability.
- Students are allowed a maximum of nine credits in the Winter Session.
- Students must clear all stops on their record prior to registration.
- CCNY students wishing to attend the winter session at another college must complete the required permit process. Consult the Office of the Registrar for instructions or apply for an ePermit through the CUNY Portal. ePermit applies only to courses taken at other CUNY colleges.
- Federal and State financial aid CANNOT be applied towards Winter Session tuition.
- All Winter Session tuition bills must be paid or validated by or before the due date.
- Final grades are submitted to the Office of the Registrar via a secure internet site called WEBGRADE. To receive your grades YOU MUST ENROLL FOR eGrade at http://webgrade.ccny.cuny.edu/eGrades/index.jsp. You will be asked to enter your Student ID (Social Security Number), and your PIN. Your Student PIN is usually your date of birth in mmddyy format (unless you have changed it). Once you are enrolled for eGrade, you will receive your grades via email for the current semester and all subsequent semesters. You do not have to re-enroll each semester.
Wellness & Counseling Center Immunization Requirements
- All students who register for six or more credits, and are born after January 1, 1957, are required to provide proof of immunity against measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) and meningococcal meningitis or a signed response to receipt of meningococcal meningitis disease and vaccine information.
- All students, regardless of the number of credits they take, must fill out a Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form. Please refer to the Wellness & Counseling web site for CCNY/CUNY's Immunization Policy and to download the Immunization Form.
- Other acceptable proof of immunity may include immunization cards from childhood, immunization records from high school or other schools you attended or records from your medical provider.
- If you do not have records, you must be immunized again or have a blood test (Titer Test) drawn by a lab to prove that you are immune to all three diseases (measles, mumps, rubella).
- The Wellness & Counseling Center provides vaccination free of charge for measles, mumps and rubella prior to registration. Students under the age of eighteen (18) must have a consent from a parent/legal guardian in order to be immunized.
The Wellness & Counseling Center is located in the Marshak Science Building, Room MR-15.
Phone: (212) 650-8222
Fax: (212)650-8227 (Records can be faxed).