All of the CCNY Civil Engineering Masters programs are accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, MSCHE.
The City College offers the following master's degrees in Civil Engineering:
- Master of Engineering (M.E. Professional Master's Degree in Civil Engineering)
- Master of Science (M.S. in Civil Engineering)
A Master's Degree in Civil Engineering requires 30 credits of coursework and research. The Department of Civil Engineering offers programs of graduate study concentrating in the following areas:
- Environmental Engineering and Water Resources
- Structural Engineering and Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering
The curriculum for each concentration includes core courses taken by all students in the concentration, as well as elective courses.
MASTER PROGRAM ADVISORS - potential and current students
|Environmental and Water Resources Engineering||Professor Hansong Tangemail@example.com|
|Structural Engineering||Professor Feng-Bao Linfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transportation Engineering||Professor Camille Kamgaemail@example.com|
(this document contains descriptions of the program requirements and many of the courses)