While registration appointments will be visible to students on CUNYfirst Self-Service, you will not be able to register if your major requires that you meet with an Academic Advisor prior to registration. If you see a hold on your student record reflected as "ADV", this means you will need to meet with your Advisor before registering. If you are thinking of using financial aid to pay for a summer class, please see a City College Financial Aid Advisor to determine your aid eligibility.
- Registration Appointments
- CUNYFirst Enrollment Instructions
- Study Abroad
- Registration Information and Instructions
- Registration Contacts
Students are allowed a maximum of nine credits in the Extended Session and six credits each in Section I and II, except in Graduate School of Education, who are limited to six credits per session. If you wish to extend these limits, you must get the permission of the appropriate Dean prior to registration.
- Summer 2018 Schedule of Classes (Link to CUNY Schedule tool. select, "City College", term, and one other search criteria, ex course subject)
- Course Description and Prerequisites (CCNY Course Bulletin)