The Ad PR Program is grateful to our professional partners and alumni who generously provide scholarships, fellowships and internships for competitive majors in the Ad/PR program. These opportunities give significant industry access and support to our diverse students.
ART STEVENS PRSA/NY CCNY Ad/PR SCHOLARSHIP
THE Y&R DOT GIANNONE Y&R AWARD AND INTERNSHIP
2016 Y&R Dot Giannone scholar/intern with Dot Giannone.
To celebrate Dot Giannone, Executive Vice President, Director of Account Management, for her distinguished service, Y&R established the Y&R Dot Giannone CCNY Scholarship and Internship in 2015. The scholarship recognizes Dot for her profound impact on many CCNY Ad PR students whose lives she shaped by hosting and mentoring over 300 Ad PR interns since 2005. Many went on to obtain full time jobs at Y&R directly upon graduation and have moved on to senior posts at Y&R and other agencies.
The $3,000 tuition scholarship is accompanied by a paid summer internship at Y&R. Students apply for the scholarship in Spring, which is applied to the following semester tuition.
IRTS SUMMER FELLOWSHIP SPONSORED BY CCNY ALUM BETSY FRANK
Ariana Yaptangco (center), 2017 IRTS Betsy Frank Fellow, with Prof. Lynn Appelbaum (l) and Betsy Frank (r)at the Pierre Hotel, New York, for the annual IRTS Foundation breakfast and introduction of the fellows.
- Housing in the heart of Greenwich Village for the nine-week duration of the Fellowship
- A Weekly Allowance
- A one-week orientation to the media industry, featuring access to top business leaders and companies.
- An eight-week customized internship in an area of interest, e.g. advertising sales, marketing, journalism, production, interactive media, media buying
- Transportation to and from New York City at the beginning and end of the program
- IRTS sponsored seminars and career coaching sessions throughout the summer
THE FINN PARTNERS CCNY Ad/PR DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AWARD AND INTERNSHIP