- Ongoing Toner and Office Supply Scams
- Citi Commercial Cards Chip and PIN frequently asked questions (FAQs)
CUNYfirst Procurement Roles
- CUNYfirst Procurement User Access Request to "Financials Supply Chain" module - Form and Guide to Completion
- Selecting an Alternate User to Approve Requisitions - In the event of the absence of an approver - vacation, illness, extended travel - the approver can delegate his/her approval role to another individual. It is strongly recommended that approvers perform this delegation PRIOR to absence to ensure department workflow.
CUNYfirst Requisitions to Receipts - Job Aids/Training Tools
Create Requisitions - Goods and Services <pdf> <video>
Amount Only Requisitions
Manage Requisitions <pdf> <video>
Budget Check Requisitions (Manually)
CUNYfirst Procurement Category Codes
CUNYfirst Procurement Job Aids
CUNYfirst Procurement Glossary (TIP: This link downloads an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook. Open the workbook, then, "Enable Editing" AND "Enable Content" to experience the full functionality of this tool.)
CUNYfirst Procurement FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions (TIP: This link downloads an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook. Open the workbook, then, "Enable Editing" AND "Enable Content" to experience the full functionality of this tool.)
Requisition Status/Budget Status/Available Actions - In 'Manage Requisitions', review available and recommended actions, based on requisition and budget status.
Requesters must contact Purchasing to resolve shortfalls of quantity or quality with the supplier.
Additionally, three categories of goods and services require entry of a system inspection into CUNYfirst: Information Technology, Facilities/Furniture, and Hazardous Materials.
When Requesters are prompted for an inspection during the creation of a receipt, Requesters must also forward a completed CUNYfirst Procurement Inspection form to Property Management, located in Marshak 024B.
CUNYfirst Accounting Information
CUNYfirst ChartField Structure
- CCNY ChartField Structure Lookup Tool - ChartFields provide the basic accounting structure to segregate and organize department transactional and budget data for recording and reporting purposes.
(TIP: This link downloads an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook. Open the workbook, then, "Enable Editing" AND "Enable Content" to experience the full functionality of this tool.)
- Modify ChartFields - some requesters oversee multiple budgets and, therefore, will have to modify their default chartfield structure, when creating requisitions, to charge the appropriate funds.
- Most Used Expenditure Accounts - Expenditure accounts are 5 digit chartfields used to categorize and record department expenditures.
CUNYfirst Procurement Reporting Tools/Queries
- Running Department Expenditure Detail Reports
- Run Queries - Run queries to retrieve specific data and information from the CUNYfirst system, (e.g. department budgets, P.O. status, expenditures, etc.), based on pre-defined query parameters.
- Other Useful Queries
- OTPS Budget Overview and Expense Accounts - View Allocated Budget/Pre-encumbrances/Encumbrances/Expenditures/Available Budget by Department.
- PO with/without Voucher by Department - Presents the best overview of Requisition through Payment and includes the CUNY check number and date.
- Procurement Transactions - View all Requisitions/Purchase Orders/Receipts/Inspections by Department.
- Requisition through Payment - View details about Requisitions/Purchase Orders/Receipts/Invoices/Vouchers/State Payments by Department.
- Requisition and P.O. Status - View status of Requisitions and Purchase Orders by Department.
CUNYfirst Procurement - Business Procedures
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement - local travel, moving expenses, professional dues and publications, miscellaneous expenses, etc.
NYS Office of the State Comptroller Substitute form W-9
CUNYfirst Procurement Inspection form
CUNYfirst Travel and Expense User Access Request form
CUNY Vendor & Payee Registration form
Travel Authorization - Exceed Maximum Per Diem Rates