- Unsolicited Orders
- Ongoing Toner and Office Supply Scams
- Citi Commercial Cards Chip and PIN frequently asked questions (FAQs)
CUNYfirst Procurement Roles
- CUNYfirst Procurement User Access Request to "Financials Supply Chain" module - Form and Guide to Completion
- Selecting an Alternate User to Approve Requisitions - In the event of the absence of an approver - vacation, illness, extended travel - the approver can delegate his/her approval role to another individual. It is strongly recommended that approvers perform this delegation PRIOR to absence to ensure department workflow.
CUNYfirst Requisitions to Receipts - Job Aids/Training Tools
Create Requisitions - Goods and Services <pdf> <video>
Amount Only Requisitions
Manage Requisitions <pdf> <video>
Budget Check Requisitions (Manually)
Most Used Category Codes
CUNYfirst Procurement Icons
CUNYfirst Procurement Job Aids
CUNYfirst Procurement Glossary (TIP: This link downloads an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook. Open the workbook, then, "Enable Editing" AND "Enable Content" to experience the full functionality of this tool.)
CUNYfirst Procurement FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions (TIP: This link downloads an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook. Open the workbook, then, "Enable Editing" AND "Enable Content" to experience the full functionality of this tool.)
CUNYfirst Accounting Information
CUNYfirst ChartField Structure
- CCNY ChartField Structure Lookup Tool - ChartFields provide the basic accounting structure to segregate and organize department transactional and budget data for recording and reporting purposes.
(TIP: This link downloads an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook. Open the workbook, then, "Enable Editing" AND "Enable Content" to experience the full functionality of this tool.)
- Modify ChartFields - some requesters oversee multiple budgets and, therefore, will have to modify their default chartfield structure, when creating requisitions, to charge the appropriate funds.
- Most Used Expenditure Accounts - Expenditure accounts are 5 digit chartfields used to categorize and record department expenditures.
CUNYfirst Procurement Reporting Tools/Queries
- Run Queries - Run queries to retrieve specific data and information from the CUNYfirst system, (e.g. department budgets, P.O. status, expenditures, etc.), based on pre-defined query parameters.
- Other Useful Queries
- OTPS Budget Overview and Expense Accounts - View Allocated Budget/Pre-encumbrances/Encumbrances/Expenditures/Available Budget by Department.
- PO with/without Voucher by Department - Presents the best overview of Requisition through Payment and includes the CUNY check number and date.
- Procurement Transactions - View all Requisitions/Purchase Orders/Receipts/Inspections by Department.
- Requisition through Payment - View details about Requisitions/Purchase Orders/Receipts/Invoices/Vouchers/State Payments by Department.
- Requisition and P.O. Status - View status of Requisitions and Purchase Orders by Department.
CUNYfirst Procurement - Business Procedures
- CUNY Credit Cards (P-cards/Travel cards/NET cards)
- CUNY Vendor & Payee Registration
- Processing Honoraria
- Modest Meals and Light Refreshments
- Processing Student Stipends
- CUNYfirst Travel & Expense
NYS Office of the State Comptroller Substitute form W-9
CUNYfirst Procurement Inspection form
CUNYfirst Travel and Expense User Access Request form
CUNY Vendor & Payee Registration form
Travel Authorization - Exceed Maximum Per Diem Rates