The Office of the Associate Dean for Research (ADR) provides support for The Grove School of Engineering's research enterprise, seeking to enhance the strength and vitality of engineering research.
Headed by Associate Dean for Research Rosemarie D. Wesson, PhD, PE, the aim of the ADR is to:
- Identify new research opportunities;
- Broaden and enhance research activities;
- Facilitate collaborations among faculty both within and outside of City College;
- Develop industry partnerships; and,
- Build relationships with non-University individuals, institutions and organizations.
PhD External Funding Opportunities
For a list of organizations and agencies offering fellowships for graduate students, click here: