- Center for Algorithms & Interactive Scientific Software (CAISS)
- Center for Information Networking and Telecommunications (CINT)
- Center for Metamaterials (CfM)
- Center for Water Resources and Environmental Research (CWRER)
- CUNY Energy Institute
- CUNY Institute for Municipal Waste Research
- CUNY Institute for Urban Systems (CIUS)
- Institute for Ultrafast Spectroscopy and Lasers (IUSL)
- Benjamin Levich Institute for Physico-Chemical Hydrodynamics
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Center for Earth System Science and Remote Sensing Technologies Center (NOAA-CESSRST)
- New York Center for Biomedical Engineering (NYCBE)
- New York State Center for Advanced Technology in Ultrafast Photonics
- University Transportation Research Center (UTRC)
IUSL is housed in the Division of Science and has GSOE faculty participation in their administration and research activities.
The CCNY Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs encourages, develops budgets for and administers most regulatory aspects of research grants and contracts. It provides a local interface to the Research Foundation of CUNY, the fiscal custodian of all CUNY research grants.
Last Updated: 11/02/2022 09:22