· The deadline to apply for admission in the Fall is May 1.
· The deadline to apply for admission in the Spring is November 15.
All application materials, including official GRE score reports, MUST be in by the deadline.
Students with a baccalaureate degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field may be admitted to our Master's program. In general we require
· Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 ("first class with distinction," where applicable)
· Minimum GRE scores of 146 verbal, 155 quantitative
· Minimum TOEFL score, if applicable, of 79 (ibt)*
* TOEFL scores are NOT required from students from countries where English is the official language, or who have attended college for a minimum of two full years at an institution in a country where English is the official language. FAQ's can be found here.
Additional information regarding the Admission process can be found at: ChE Admissions Page