Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
There are academic requirements that must be met in order to qualify for and remain eligible for Federal and New York State Financial Aid.
Please review the charts below:
1. Federal (Title IV) Academic Requirements:
- Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- 2023-2024 Academic Plan (Please upload the document into Student Forms)
2. New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Academic Requirements:
Financial Aid Lifetime Limits
There are limits to the number of years undergraduate students can receive federal PELL and NYS TAP.
12 full-time semesters for Federal Pell.
Check your Pell and/or loan usage status
- 8 semesters for TAP (10 semesters for Architecture and SEEK students).
Deadline for Financial Aid Appeals
Summer 2023: July 28, 2023
Fall 2023: October 3, 2023
Spring 2024: March 3, 2024
Last Updated: 09/12/2023 16:31